Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Cloth Balls

So this is so easy.  Just get a styrofoam ball, cut fabric into about 2-3 inch squares, then shove them into the ball with a pencil.  Some people glue them in, but they seem to stick just fine shoved in good.  Then I string a pretty ribbon to it and hang.  I did this one pink and green for my girls room. I hung it in their window and they were so happy.  (Final picture will be posted later. Here are some during the process.)

Here's the final product!

2 comments:

  1. Remember the heart wreath I sent you? This is how I made it!

    LOVE the balls! Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Of course I remember! It's my favorite! And when I saw the balls, I had to make them! I bought a wreath form too, but still haven't figured out what "theme" I want to go for with it. I just love the heart SO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete