Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Easy Christmas Trees

We have been finding so many fun crafts on Martha Stewart's website. If you haven't ever perused it, I highly reccommend it!  Apparently these Christmas trees made out of magazines have been around for years, but I have never made them.  They were so easy and turned out really well.  Fun to do while watching tv, too! 
You fold down the corner of each page, fold it in again, then turn up the bottom.  It does take a while because you do every single page.  (There's a video on Martha's website if this is confusing.)
I then spray painted mine silver, added some spray adhesive, then dumped on the glitter.  I did a few in different sizes. I think they turned out really well.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I would never have guessed magazines!

    ReplyDelete