Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Privacy Glass

We have this weird window to the left of our front door that was clear as day and let in tons of light.  I felt like everyone in the neighborhood could look inside, though I'm sure it wasn't that bad.  This is what it looked like.
It's so bright here, right?  Well, hubby went to the store to see how much the privacy film stuff costs.  Well, it started at over $30!  I told him not to buy it because I had seen this awesome idea on Pinterest I wanted to try.  So I bought a roll of clear contact paper for $5 and started tracing and cutting out my pattern.  It took a few hours, but the end result was worth it. I love it! And when the sun shines in now, it leaves a cool pattern on the wall too!
I know it's at night but with the sun shining in, I just couldn't get a good picture to show you the pattern.  I do love it and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment