Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Picture Frame Fun


A friend wanted to personalize a going-away gift for another lady. She found this awesome picture frame and had me cut out their "slogan." It didn't take long and turned out really cute, I think. The next day I bought the same frame for myself. There are 20 spots for 4 x 6 pictures, so I'm going to put pictures in from both sides of our family and have one big family collage. I don't know what saying to put on mine though. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something to do with family, but unique also.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my ideas for the quote:
    Our Family tree is rooted in Love
    OR
    Our Family tree is full of nuts!

    ReplyDelete