Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Craft Fair

Hubby was gone for an extended time and I was on a kick with baby wipes. I found a local craft fair to sign up for and got started. I made a ton of wipes, then did some vinyl lettering on tiles, and my daughter even helped me make some headbands and bows. I loved making them and a good friend spent the day sitting with me at the fair. Unfortunately, it was cold and really rainy so no one came. But it was a blast and I loved meeting a bunch of other crafty ladies. It got my creative juices flowing and I'm ready for more!

4 comments:

  1. When did you become so crafty? It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them they are so cute! You should build you a website and sell them! ~Ashley Shreve~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing crafts! Thanks guys! I have thought about doing a website, but not really ready to make a huge committment like that. There is an online "yard sale" site here that I will probably try selling some things on there first and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I was there! I totally would have gone! Have you looked into selling on etsy? That might be a good option as well!

    ReplyDelete