Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Breaking out my Cricut again

I haven't used my Cricut all summer, and I must admit that I have missed it!  There is something about creating something and cutting it out, placing it so it looks right, and then admiring the overall effect that brings satisfaction to me. I had made these Twilight tiles a while back and one babysitter that I often use really wanted one.  So, since bookclub was at my house tonight, I hired her to watch my kids and put them to bed in exchange for a Twilight tile.  I was really excited about making this one because it was the first one that I was able to make with the Twilight font!  I had been looking for it for a long time, but wasn't about to pay $20-30 just for a font! I finally found it for free, downloaded it to my computer, and I was all set to go. I have the program Sure Cuts a Lot 2, which you can download at http://www.craftedge.com/. It is an amazing program for your Cricut. You never need to buy any font cartridges again.  So whatever fonts you have on your computer, you can use in this program. And there are SO many free fonts online. 
This was the finished product. I really like it with the Twilight font!

No comments:

Post a Comment